How to request a Duplicate Florida Title conveniently online in Pinellas County.
- In the first step you will be imputing your vehicle information .
- Step 2 consists of entering your customer information and mailing information for our clerks to confirm.
- The final step will be to complete payment information for the replacement service.
What happens next?
- One of our title clerks will review your information for accuracy. If everything is correct and no their are no stops, liens, or title holds in place then your replacement title request will be completed and you will receive an email with your tracking once shipped.
- If for any reason you have a stop, lien, or title hold on your record, a title clerk will call you and explain the stop to you. The will then assist you in removing the stop and process your request.
- Once we ship our your Florida Title you will receive it in the mail within 3-5 business days.
- Duplicate Title (Regular) 14-21 day delivery time – $145.50 Plus $6.00 mail out fee
- Duplicate Title (Fast Print) 3-5 day delivery time – $204.50 Plus $6.00 mail out fee
- Electronic Title Retrieval (Regular) 14-21 day delivery time – $80.50 Plus $6.00 mail out fee
- Electronic Title Retrieval (Fast Print) 3-5 day delivery time – $110.50 Plus $6.00 mail out fee