Renew Your Florida Vessel Registration Online
Citrus County FL residents can now renew their vessel registration conveniently online.
- In the first step you will be imputing your vessel information .
- Step 2 consists of entering your customer information for our clerks to confirm.
- The final step will be to complete payment information for the registration renewal.
What happens next?
- One of our title clerks will review your information for accuracy. If everything is correct and no registration stops are in place then your registration renewal will be completed and you will receive an email with your tracking once shipped.
- If for any reason you have a registration stop on your record, a title clerk will call you and explain the stop to you. The will then assist you in removing the stop and renewing the registration.
- Once we ship our your Florida vehicle registration you will receive it in the mail within 1-3 business days.
FloridaExpressTags.com charges processing fees in addition to state registration fees for online registration renewal services. For all state fees please click here. Below are the fees that will be charged when the registration is renewed. TBD – Vehicle Registration Cost Click for vessel registration price chart 29.99 Florida Express Tags Processing Fee 5.00 Processing Agency Fee (10.00 for 2 year renewals) 6.00 Mail Out Fee ___________________ 40.99 Total Fees (not including registration fee) **TBD – (To Be Determined) Vehicle registration cost and fees vary from vehicle to vehicle and will be determined when the registration has been processed.